Apprenticeship Brochure Image for Employers

Download the employer brochure

Understand why hiring an apprentice is beneficial to you

chat to us 05 - Big Creative Education

Start your hiring journey and talk to us

Learn why hiring an apprentice is a great option

Hire rising stars in media, music and marketing!

talent - Big Creative Education

Access emerging talent

BCE provide a fully managed recruitment service to provide apprentices committed to your company mission and values.

Over 88% of our apprentices go on to work in London’s booming creative economy, contributing to creative innovation.

Group 72 - Big Creative Education

Diversify your workforce

Diverse talent with fresh perspectives will help your business stand out, boosting your capacity and addressing your skills gaps.
Diversity - Big Creative Education
creativecareer - Big Creative Education

Creative Careers

Do your bit for the next generation by providing new access routes into a creative career

Proud partners with some of the best-known brands and businesses in London

Play Video

Apprenticeships at
Republic Media

Play Video

Apprenticeships at
Square Suite

Play Video

Apprenticeships at
GDL London

HOW IT WORKS

How does hiring an apprentice work?

Frame - Big Creative Education

YOU EMPLOY

15-18 Months Full-time BCE 360 recruitment

Frame1 - Big Creative Education

WE EDUCATE

Training Masterclasses Professional tutors

Frame3 - Big Creative Education

THEY EXCEL

96% Pass rate Employable Qualified

Apprenticeship Brochure Image for Employers
levy mobile img - Big Creative Education

Levy-funded and incentivised creative apprenticeships

Our apprenticeships are either part-funded or fully-funded by the UK Government, so you can invest the savings in other areas of your business.
candidates - Big Creative Education

Who are the candidates?

BCE attract large pools of talent to our apprenticeship roles covering a mixture of ages, stages, backgrounds and qualifications.

They’re all aged 16+ and have GCSE English and Maths C / 4+ as a minimum.

We receive a high volume of interest for from diverse, motivated creatives, including:

 
SUCCESS STORIES

Hear from businesses and apprentices past and present.

recrutiment - Big Creative Education

Recruitment

Our recruitment team make finding the right candidates easy. We source and screen applicants from all over London and you’ll only be sent only the most suitable, freeing you up to focus on business as usual.

Employment

Your apprentices will spend 80% of their time working for you, helping you increase capacity and tackle business challenge. The other 20% of their time will be spent working towards end point assessment (EPA
Employ - Big Creative Education

Level 3 and 4 creative apprenticeships

Our award-winning creative apprenticeships help you develop your workforce increasing their skills and knowledge whilst building confidence. Investing in your employees with apprenticeships and addressing their training needs will help them to flourish in their chosen careers.

Ready to invest in young creative talent?

Get in touch today to find out more about apprenticeship opportunities for your business.

Did you know?

Every £1 spent on an apprentice puts £18 back into the economy
(Source: National Audit Office)

Enquire today

Did you know?

Every £1 spent on an apprentice puts £18 back into the economy
(Source: National Audit Office)

Alternatives to hiring an Apprentice

Traineeship Student Creating Content

Traineeships

14 weeks – 6 month placements with a young demographic (16 – 18 years old), supported by employability and digital skills training in app and web design, creative content for social media, digital marketing, graphic design and more. Where applicable, our team can support you to access government financial incentives for hiring new trainees.

Mentoring via video call

Work Experience

Our training campus (BCT) is home to over 300 young creatives studying for qualifications in music, events, media and games design. Together with industry professionals, BCT aims to provide our students with meaningful placements within the creative industry. Placements range from 5 – 45 days and can take place at any point during the academic year. For further info contact: bctworkexperience@bigcreative.education

Mentoring as an alternative to apprenticeships

Recruitment Support

We offer a free service to match creative companies and organisations with high calibre early career professionals. Employers receive a tailored recruitment package and can benefit from talented additions to your team. We apply recruitment procedures that are best- practice and diversity-focused. With a database of 1000+ skilled creatives we can support you to recruit into a wide range of junior creative and digital roles.